“Rediscover Your Passions” with Denelle Jarro Numis
Playa Grande, Costa Rica
October 28 – November 4, 2023
Pura Vida meets passion in the tropical paradise of Playa Grande, Costa Rica!
Meet Your Instructor:
Denelle Jarro Numis is an experienced yoga teacher (E-RYT 500) and meditation teacher. With over a decade of experience, Denelle offers an authentic and intentional perspective to your experience both on the yoga mat and on the meditation cushion. Since movement is her biggest passion, she guides students through an intelligent and exploratory yoga asana sequence while incorporating mindfulness and real-life lessons into the practice. In addition to her yoga studies, she has a B.S., an MBA, a love of travel and an impassioned zest for life.
3:30-4:30pm Restorative Yoga/Meditation
About The Venue
This boutique beach hotel is the perfect spot for a Playa Grande vacation with close proximity to the beach and consistent surf. Visitors can enjoy the two onsite yoga studios with year-round retreat offerings and the Playa Grande restaurant located in the treetops which serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, and a sunset happy hour. The hotel hosts special events and several weddings each year, but it is the people and the overall vibe that make it truly special and worth experiencing. Just 75 meters from one of the most beautiful white sand beaches in the world, Playa Grande’s three-mile stretch offers numerous surf breaks for visitors to explore.
Please see www.ripjackinn.com for more information
- 3 meals daily
- Daily yoga/meditation
- Airport shuttle
- Sunset sailboat excursion
- Concierge service
- High speed WiFi
What’s NOT included:
- Airfare to Liberia
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Extra Excursions
- Spa Treatments
- Travel Insurance
Things To Keep In Mind:
- A $750 deposit is required to hold your spot
- Enjoy $200 off by 5/31/23 (code EARLY200)
- Final payment is due 7/28/23
- Due to the financial responsibility of Denelle and Panacea Retreats for booking and holding the retreat property, all payments are non refundable. It is strongly recommended that you purchase travel insurance within 14 days of booking to access “Cancel Anytime” coverage (Travelguard, Squaremouth, Tinleg and Good Allianz are good options).
- Fly into Liberia airport ideally by 3pm, but the shuttle can pick you up if you arrive later
- It is strongly recommend you wait until the trip is confirmed to run before booking airfare or making any non-refundable travel arrangements.
- Currently, there are no requirements to enter Costa Rica or the United States.
Please reach out to Erin at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional questions.
Pick and choose your preferred room below. All rooms have private bathrooms, air conditioning, in-room safe, and ceiling fans. We will do our best to place you with a suitable roommate, if you’re looking for one. If we’re unable to find one, you’ll be placed in a single room accommodation.
Prices are all *PER PERSON*