“Raise Your Vibration Through Self-Love and Empowerment” with Alyssabeth and Mimi
Sacred Valley, Peru
April 21-28, 2024
Have you been feeling ‘low energy’ or at a stalemate currently in your life? Do you feel like there is something lacking like drive, encouragement or inspiration? If you’re ready to ditch repetitive routines that leave you drained and uninspired, and are curious about reconnecting with your personal power…
Join Empowered Soul Retreats for a 8 day, 7 night retreat in Peru.
During this immersive yoga and meditation retreat experience, learn how to raise your vibration through self-compassion, revive your energy, and reconnect with your true self.
If you’re ready to step into your power, speak your truth and embark on a journey of self-acceptance, join Alyssabeth & Mimi at the Raise Your Vibration through Self-Love & Empowerment yoga retreat at Samadhi Sacred Valley in Cusco, Peru April 21- April 28, 2024.
Connect with nature in the Andes mountains, immerse yourself in this unique yoga retreat journey designed to guide you back to physical, mental, and spiritual equanimity.
Take a break from your day to day to day life.
Leave your to-do list behind.
Move into new spaces.
Take time for yourself.
Live your truth.
Explore Peru and Experience all of its natural beauty.
During this Raise Your Vibration Retreat, You’ll enjoy twice daily movement classes, guided meditation and journaling exercises, local excursions and healthy meals. You’ll leave feeling rejuvenated and ready to embrace life with a renewed sense of energy, empowerment, clarity, and purpose.
Alyssabeth & Mimi’s unique style of offerings for the week will combine iRest meditation, vinyāsa and therapeutic yoga for all levels, and special workshops on energy medicine to support self-exploration and growth on this journey. Each day will include mindfulness exercises and group activities centered on yoga philosophy to inspire and connect with your energetic self, creativity and personal empowerment.
Your stay includes all classes, including a 90-minute sound bath, lodging, three meals daily, and a day-trip to Ollantaytambo Town, featuring one of the best views of the Sacred Valley of the Incas and local food and art.
Take advantage of $300 off by July 21, 2023, code: EARLY300 (applicable to final price, not deposit)
Meet Your Retreat Leaders
Alyssabeth (RYT-500, WAET. iRest Level 1 Meditation Teacher) is a writer, educator, lover of travel, and full-time RVer. She was lucky enough to be introduced to yoga in middle school, through a family friend who opened a yoga studio; she began practicing restorative yoga and became fascinated with the way breathwork, particularly ujjayi pranayama, could have such an immense impact on reducing stress and anxiety.
The spiritual practice of yoga became a guiding force in her life. While living in Southern California, she developed a love for hot yoga, particularly hot vinyasa and yin. When she’s not practicing yoga or writing poetry, she’s likely camping, hiking, and enjoying nature with her spouse and puppy, any chance she gets!
Mimi (RYT-200, WAET, iRest Level 1 Meditation Teacher) has worked closely with the military for 10 years as an overseas contractor. In 2011 she began her yoga practice and fell in love with all of the physical and mental benefits that it created within her own life, as well as the lives of the military community around her.
When she returned stateside, she decided to pursue a YTT certification; she completed her 200-RYT Yoga Alliance Certification through The American Yoga Academy in 2019. She is currently on a journey to expand her knowledge, by working towards her 300 Hour Therapeutic Yoga Teacher Training. Mimi is dedicated to sharing pranayama, movement and mindfulness with diverse and underserved communities in order to improve their overall health and wellbeing.
- Seven nights lodging at Samadhi in Sacred Valley Peru
- Three daily vegetarian or vegan meals (fish and chicken available upon request)
- Daily yoga/meditation classes with Alyssabeth and Mimi
- Shuttle service to and from Cusco airport
- 90-minute Sound Bath
- Day trip to Ollantaytambo Town
- All equipment for classes
- Daily housekeeping
What’s NOT included:
- Airfare to Cusco
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Extra Excursions
- Spa Treatments
- Travel Insurance
- Optional Trip to Machu Picchu
Things To Keep In Mind:
- A $750 deposit is require to hold your spot
- Enjoy $300 off by 7/21/23 (code EARLY300)
- Final payment is due 1/15/24
- Due to the financial responsibility of Empowered Souls Retreats and Panacea Retreats for booking and holding the retreat property, all payments are non refundable. It is strongly recommended that you purchase travel insurance within 14 days of booking to access “Cancel Anytime” coverage (Travelguard, Squaremouth, Tinleg and Good Allianz are good options).
- Fly into Cusco airport ideally by 3pm
- It is strongly recommend you wait until the trip is confirmed to run before booking airfare or making any non-refundable travel arrangements.
- Currently, there are no Covid requirements to enter Peru or the United States (for US citizens)
- Machu Picchu is NOT included in this retreat, but an optional trip will be set up for those who wish to go
Please reach out to Erin at email@example.com with any additional questions.
8pm Guided Meditation
Pick and choose your preferred room below. All rooms have views of the Sacred Valley and Andes Mountains, private bathrooms, thermal bed sheets, WIFI, daily housekeeping, and either a private garden or private balcony. Pricing includes lodging, three meals a day, airport transfers, a temazcal ceremony, Pumahuanca excursion and daily yoga/mediation classes. We do not match roommates, please indicate who you plan to share a room with.
Prices are all *PER PERSON*