“Free To Be” with Erin Wimert
Playa Grande, Costa Rica
March 18-24, 2023
Do you ever feel constrained by schedules and expectations? Or perhaps you’re looking for a break from the monotony of every day life? Are you ready to slow down and enjoy freedom of time and self-expression?
Join 500-hr RYT Erin Wimert for 7 incredibly healing and rejuvenating days in beautiful Playa Grande, Costa Rica March 18-24, 2023. During this time, you’ll enjoy twice daily yoga classes (Vinyasa and Yin/Yoga Nidra), delicious local food, a sunset sailboat excursion and lots of downtime to relax by the pool, go to the beach, get a massage or explore around the town. This retreat can be as active or relaxing as you like and will offer ample opportunities to be with yourself and connect with the group.
Imagine waking up everyday to the sounds of the ocean and howler monkeys, being steps away from a stunning beach, having three delicious meals prepared for you daily, and having zero tasks on your to-do list. You’re invited to be a part of this judgment-free space, to be who you are and do with your time what you like. This retreat is designed for you to feel free and to enjoy empowerment through flexibility, pleasure and acceptance.
Take advantage of the early bird code by November 1, 2022 for $200 off: EARLY200 (applicable to final price, not deposit)
Meet Your Retreat Leader
Erin Wimert has been teaching yoga and fitness full-time in Denver for 14 years. She specializes in Vinyasa (Beginners-Advanced), Yin and Yoga Nidra. Teaching is Erin’s form of creative expression, it is a platform where she can create an experience, grounded in presence, for students to feel safe and become curious about getting to know their own hearts and minds. The sequences she designs, the language that she chooses and the music that she plays becomes a symphony of creation in real time, an expression and an offering of her most present self.
Erin has trained with and is deeply influenced by Annie Carpenter, Rod Stryker, Amy Ippoliti and Jason Crandell. Through her studies of mind and body, she provides detailed, yet accessible alignment cues to create purposeful adjustments, improving safety, efficacy and overall physical and mental performance.
- Six nights lodging at Rip Jack Inn in Playa Grande, Costa Rica
- Three meals daily in a tree top restaurant
- Twice daily yoga with Erin
- Shuttle service to and from Liberia airport
- Sunset sailboat excursion
- Concierge service
- High speed WiFi
What’s NOT included:
- Airfare to Liberia
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Extra Excursions
- Spa Treatments
Things To Keep In Mind:
- A $750 deposit is require to hold your spot
- Enjoy $200 off by 11/1/22 (code EARLY200)
- Final payment is due 12/12/22
- Due to the financial responsibility of Erin and Panacea Retreats for booking and holding the retreat property, all payments are non refundable. It is strongly recommended that you purchase travel insurance within 14 days of booking to access “Cancel Anytime” coverage (Squaremouth, Tinleg and Good Allianz are good options).
- Fly into Liberia airport ideally by 3pm, but the shuttle can pick you up if you arrive later
- Currently, there are no requirements to enter Costa Rica or the United States
Please reach out to Erin at email@example.com with any additional questions.
Pick and choose your preferred room below. All rooms have private bathrooms, air conditioning, in-room safe, and ceiling fans. Pricing includes lodging, three meals a day, airport transfers, a sunset sailboat excursion and twice a day yoga. Prices are all *PER PERSON*
Standard Room Single $2750
Standard Room (For Two) $2290
Deluxe Room Single- $2850
Deluxe Room (For Two) $2395
Bungalow (For Two) $2550
Suite (For Two) $2850
Suites have one large bedroom, and a large living room with kitchenette. Each family suite has an outdoor patio that overlooks one of our two swimming pools.