“Ignite Your Fire” A Women’s Empowerment Retreat with Jessica Rodgers
Playa Grande, Costa Rica
March 9-16, 2024
(with Guest Instructor Jessica Hoogendyk)
Meet Your Retreat Leader
Jessica is a certified personal trainer and a Master Trainer with Barre Intensity. She holds specialty certifications in TRX, HIGH Fitness, Schwinn, Pilates, and currently works as the Fitness Director at Lakeshore Sport & Fitness in downtown Chicago.
Jessica’s philosophy has always been that fitness should be fun AND functional. Her passion is educating both participants and instructors on how to move safely and effectively. When she is not working, Jessica enjoys spending her free time reading, hiking, and binge-watching Netflix with her husband David and their rescue dog Dingo.
8-9am Strength Building/Cardio Class
3:30-4:30pm Active Stretching Class
About The Venue
This boutique beach hotel is the perfect spot for a Playa Grande vacation with close proximity to the beach and consistent surf. Visitors can enjoy the two onsite yoga studios with year-round retreat offerings and the Playa Grande restaurant located in the treetops which serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, and a sunset happy hour. The hotel hosts special events and several weddings each year, but it is the people and the overall vibe that make it truly special and worth experiencing. Just 75 meters from one of the most beautiful white sand beaches in the world, Playa Grande’s three-mile stretch offers numerous surf breaks for visitors to explore.
Please see www.ripjackinn.com for more information
- Seven nights lodging at Rip Jack Inn in Playa Grande, Costa Rica
- Three meals daily in a tree top restaurant
- Twice daily movement classes with Jessica
- Shuttle service to and from Liberia airport
- Sunset sailboat excursion
- Concierge service
- High speed WiFi
What’s NOT included:
- Airfare to Liberia
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Extra Excursions
- Spa Treatments
- Travel Insurance
Things To Keep In Mind:
- A $750 deposit is require to hold your spot
- Final payment is due 12/9/23
- Due to the financial responsibility of Jessica and Panacea Retreats for booking and holding the retreat property, all payments are non refundable. It is strongly recommended that you purchase travel insurance within 14 days of booking to access “Cancel Anytime” coverage (Travelguard, Squaremouth, Tinleg and Good Allianz are good options).
- Fly into Liberia airport ideally by 3pm, but the shuttle can pick you up if you arrive later
- It is strongly recommend you wait until the trip is confirmed to run before booking airfare or making any non-refundable travel arrangements.
- Currently, there are no requirements to enter Costa Rica or the United States
Please reach out to Erin at email@example.com with any additional questions.
Pick and choose your preferred room below. All rooms have private bathrooms, air conditioning, in-room safe, and ceiling fans. Pricing includes lodging, three meals a day, airport transfers, a sunset sailboat excursion and twice a day movement classes. We will do our best to place you with a suitable roommate, if you’re looking for one. If we’re unable to find one, you’ll be placed in a single room accommodation.
Prices are all *PER PERSON*
Standard Room Single $3385
Standard Room (For Two) $2850pp
Deluxe Room Single- $3765
Deluxe Room (For Two) $3025pp
Bungalow (For Two) $3250pp- SOLD OUT
Suite (For Two) $3575pp
Suites have one large bedroom, and a large living room with kitchenette. Each family suite has an outdoor patio that overlooks one of our two swimming pools.