“Yoga Retreat for Seasoned Souls” with Laurie Croft
Playa Grande, Costa Rica
April 21-28, 2024
Are you looking to spend a week with like-minded individuals immersed in culture, movement, adventure and ample time to relax? Are you ready to slow down, de-stress, and renew your spirit?
Escape to the lush jungles and pristine beaches of Costa Rica for a rejuvenating week-long yoga retreat with experienced yoga teacher, wellness coach, and licensed massage therapist, Laurie Croft. This retreat is specifically designed for the over 50 crowd who want to deepen their yoga practice, unwind, and enjoy the beauty of life.
Twice daily yoga classes will be held at the beautiful RipJack Inn, starting with a slow flow in the morning and ending with a restorative/yin class in the afternoon. Laurie’s teaching style emphasizes proper alignment, breath work, and mindfulness to help you find balance and inner peace.
In addition to yoga, you’ll have plenty of time to relax and explore the stunning beaches and tropical rainforest surrounding RipJack Inn. Indulge in delicious and healthy cuisine prepared with fresh, locally sourced ingredients, and take advantage of on-site massage for some self-care.
As part of the retreat, you’ll enjoy a sunset sail boat trip to a secluded beach, where you can relax, soak up the sun, and swim in the crystal-clear waters. Other excursions are also available if you’re feeling adventurous, including hiking in the jungle, ziplining, and learning to surf.
This retreat is the perfect opportunity to deepen your yoga practice, connect with like-minded individuals, and enjoy the natural beauty of Costa Rica. Join us for an unforgettable journey of relaxation, wellness, and self-discovery.
Take advantage of the extra early bird code by July 21, 2023 for $300 off: EARLY300 (applicable to final price, not deposit)
Meet Your Retreat Leader
Laurie Croft is a seasoned yoga teacher, licensed massage therapist, and wellness coach with a passion for lifelong health and fitness. With over 30 years of experience in the health and wellness world, Laurie has discovered that true vitality and energy come from considering the whole person, including the cultural, social, and psychological aspects of their life.
Laurie believes in coaching and reinforcing good habits, making lifestyle changes that enrich daily experiences, and having fun along the way. Drawing on her experience working on a private yacht for over 10 years, Laurie has combined her love of travel with her passion for yoga, leading fun retreats around the world. Laurie encourages her students to explore their own practice, discover the benefits of yoga, and live their healthiest, happiest lives.
- Seven nights lodging at Rip Jack Inn in Playa Grande, Costa Rica
- Three meals daily in a tree top restaurant
- Daily yoga and meditation with Laurie
- Shuttle service to and from Liberia airport
- Sunset sailboat excursion
- Concierge service
- High speed WiFi
What’s NOT included:
- Airfare to Liberia
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Extra Excursions
- Spa Treatments
- Travel Insurance
Things To Keep In Mind:
- A $750 deposit is require to hold your spot
- Enjoy $300 off by 7/21/23 (code EARLY300)
- Final payment is due 1/15/24
- Due to the financial responsibility of Laurie and Panacea Retreats for booking and holding the retreat property, all payments are non refundable. It is strongly recommended that you purchase travel insurance within 14 days of booking to access “Cancel Anytime” coverage (Travelguard, Squaremouth, Tinleg and Good Allianz are good options).
- It is strongly recommend you wait until the trip is confirmed to run before booking airfare or making any non-refundable travel arrangements.
- Fly into Liberia airport ideally by 3pm
- Currently, there are no COVID requirements to enter Costa Rica or the United States (for US citizens)
Please reach out to Erin at firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions.
Pick and choose your preferred room below. All rooms have private bathrooms, air conditioning, in-room safe, and ceiling fans. Pricing includes lodging, three meals a day, airport transfers, a sunset sailboat excursion and daily yoga and meditation. We do not match roommates, please indicate who you plan to share the room with.
Prices are all *PER PERSON*