“Rebirth Through the Chakras” with Soozie Kinstler
Sacred Valley, Peru
March 31- April 7, 2024
Are you feeling off balance and desperately seeking a reboot? Do you need to unplug from your routine and reconnect to nature? Would you like to cleanse, move, explore, and play for physical, mental, energetic, and spiritual harmony?
If you’re ready for inspiration and integration, this eight-day and seven-night retreat in Peru is for you. Join Soozie Kinstler, a Denver-based yoga teacher and yoga teacher trainer, at Samadhi Sacred Valley in Cuzco, Peru March 31-April 7, 2024.
Imagine waking up in your chakra/element-themed bungalow to a panoramic view of the Andes mountains; the peace and strength of the mountains and valley creates a quiet, meditative and contemplative atmosphere.
The Yoga Shala, which symbolizes the “eighth chakra”, has high ceilings and massive windows where you will enjoy daily meditation and yoga classes. Soozie’s unique style of offerings for the week will combine chanting/mantra meditation, vinyāsa and yin yoga, qi gong, and yoga nidrā. Each day of the week will be around the psychology of each energy vortex (chakra) in yoga philosophy.
Your stay includes all classes, lodging, three vegan/vegetarian meals daily (fish and chicken available upon request), a Pumahuanca excursion (two-hour walk to a Incan temple), and a Temazcal and Paqarina ceremony guided by a shaman.
Meet Your Retreat Leader
7:30-8:30am Tea/Coffee/Light Breakfast
8:30-9am Morning Meditation
9-10:30am Vinyasa/Yoga Nidra
7-8pm Yin and Qi Gong
About The Venue
Located along the Urubamba River and at the base of Andes mountains, this stunning venue offers space for up to 24 students to enjoy a week full of yoga, hiking, ceremonies, cultural immersion and more.
Designed with the sacred geometry, Samadhi will submerge you in the universe of the los Chakras, walking through the Kundalini and wrapping you in its spaces, colors, textures, flavors and art adapted for the energy centers so you can know and explore your essence.
To get close to the conscience state of the divine, Samadhi works in a holistic manner in four forms: yoga-meditation, food awareness, art therapy and cultural immersion.
Sacred Valley will captivate your senses and connect you with the best parts of yourself. This is place that you will want to come back to again and again.
- Seven nights lodging at Samadhi in Sacred Valley Peru
- Three daily vegetarian or vegan meals (fish and chicken available upon request)
- Daily yoga/meditation classes with Soozie
- Shuttle service to and from Cusco airport (for the days of the retreat only)
- Temazcal ceremony
- Pumahuanca excursion
- All equipment for classes
- Daily housekeeping
What’s NOT included:
- Airfare to Cusco
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Extra Excursions
- Spa Treatments
- Travel Insurance
- Optional Trip to Machu Picchu
Things To Keep In Mind:
- A $750 deposit is require to hold your spot
- Final payment is due 12/30/23
- Due to the financial responsibility of Soozie and Panacea Retreats for booking and holding the retreat property, all payments are non refundable. It is strongly recommended that you purchase travel insurance within 14 days of booking to access “Cancel Anytime” coverage (Travelguard, Squaremouth, Tinleg and Good Allianz are good options).
- Fly into Cusco airport ideally by 3pm
- It is strongly recommend you wait until the trip is confirmed to run before booking airfare or making any non-refundable travel arrangements.
- Currently, there are no Covid requirements to enter Peru or the United States (for US citizens)
- Machu Picchu is NOT included in this retreat, but an optional trip will be set up for those who wish to go
Please reach out to Erin at email@example.com with any additional questions.
Pick and choose your preferred room below. All rooms have views of the Sacred Valley and Andes Mountains, private bathrooms, thermal bed sheets, WIFI, daily housekeeping, and either a private garden or private balcony. Pricing includes lodging, three meals a day, airport transfers, a temazcal ceremony, Pumahuanca excursion and daily yoga/mediation classes. We will do our best to place you with a suitable roommate, if you’re looking for one. If we’re unable to find one, you’ll be placed in a single room accommodation.
Prices are all *PER PERSON*